Training and Coaching Opportunities
Upstream offers a wide range of training opportunities to support the selection, implementation and evaluation of prevention-focused programming. We invite you to peruse our course catalog to discover which courses meet your needs.
Results-Based Accountability (RBA) for Practitioners
Audience: County staff and general public
When: Tuesday, October 11th from 10am-3pm
Description: Are you part of a County team managing contracts with outside contractors? Are you an agency contracting with the County who has been asked to use Results-Based Accountability (RBA)? Or are you curious about this powerful tool and want to learn more? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then register for this workshop to learn about:
- How RBA is used to build relationships between funder and contractor
- How to write Performance Measures and collect data that track meaningful program outcomes
- How RBA is used to help both the funder and contractor make decisions in service of supporting successful program outcomes
- How to conduct and participate in a Turn-the-Curve conversation
- County steps towards centering equity within the RBA tool in what we are calling Equity Centered RBA or EC RBA
****We'll break at 12pm for a one-hour lunch.****
Clear Impact Scorecard And Turn the Curve (TTC) Training
Audience: County safety net department staff currently using RBA
When: Tuesday, October 18th from 9am-12pm
Description: This training is designed for County contract managers and support staff who are either currently managing or anticipate managing an outside contract that incorporates Results-Based Accountability (RBA). If you haven't already taken an RBA training, we encourage you to join us on October 11 before participating in this training.
This training will introduce contract managers and support staff to the Clear Impact Scorecard as a new, simpler way to enter quarterly data. In addition to the system's simplicity, Scorecard data entry will help contract managers and support staff prepare for Turn the Curve (TTC) Conversations. During this training you will:
- Learn how to enter quarterly Performance Measure data directly into the Clear Impact Scorecard
- Understand how to use the Clear Impact Scorecard as one of your tools to facilitate TTC conversations
- Review and receive additional resources for facilitating TTC conversations
Registration: Please email Annie Silverman (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to participate.
Schedule a Virtual Coaching Appointment
Upstream offers virtual coaching and training by appointment. Appointments are open to anyone that wants to learn more about Upstream and how to integrate evidence-informed practices into their work.
Email email@example.com to make an appointment or for more information.