Steering Committee Meeting for Upstream Investments
Date: April 21, 2022
Time: 2:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Meeting ID: 864 4771 2067
Registration Required: No
2:30 Welcome, Agenda, Minutes - ACTION ITEM -Elece Hempel
• Approve minutes from January 20, 2021 meeting
• Approve virtual meeting for July 21, 2022
• Welcome Tina Rivera, Interim Director of Department of Health Services
2:35 Standing Updates - Oscar Chavez
• Portrait of Sonoma County Agenda for Action
• American Rescue Plan Act Funding
• Portfolio Review Committee
2:45 Policy Committee Membership Deep Dive - Helen Simi
• Outreach Strategy, Challenges and Barriers
• Candidate Review and Additional Nominations
3:15 May Policy Committee Proposed Agenda – ACTION ITEM - Helen Simi
• Committee Membership
• Land Acknowledgment Statement
• Upstream Work Plan: Performance Measures and report out on any data and Presentation from READY Team
• ARPA: Where Are We Now? Where Are We Headed Next? Launch of Portrait of Sonoma Agenda for Action
o Sharing the Story of Our Community Through Data
o Breakout Sessions
3:25 Public Comment - Elece Hempel
3:30 Adjourn - Elece Hempel
All supporting documents are available at www.UpstreamInvestments.org. For accommodation requests, accessibility assistance with this agenda or supporting documents, please contact Helen Simi at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 707.565.4623.
Agenda and Materials: Agendas and most supporting materials are available on this calendar. Due to legal, copyright, privacy or policy considerations, not all materials are posted online. Materials that are not posted are available for public inspection during normal business hours at the Upstream Investments office.
Disabled Accommodation: If you have a disability which requires an accommodation, an alternative format, or requires another person to assist you while attending this meeting, please contact (707) 565-8797 as soon as possible to ensure arrangements for accommodation.