Imagine You workshops help individuals create an Image of Health that represents how they feel when they imagine themselves as they most want to be. Through the workshop, individuals create an image of a long-term goal or life goal. They choose small steps that can be immediately successful, and identify support systems to help them. With this Image of Health, all their shorter term goals can move them toward what is truly most important to them.
Accepted to the Portfolio: May 2016
Short Term Outcomes
- Participants will identify areas where their health can be improved
- Participants will identify the link between daily choices and long term health outcomes
- “Small steps” from the habit formation model will be identified by participants.
- Self-efficacy will increase.
- Personal goals will be identified
- Positive health outcomes will be identified
Long Term Outcomes
- Participants overall health will improve.
- Participants will make setting and achieving goals a way of life.
- Transitional Age Youth (16 - 24)
- Adult (25 - 60)
- Older Adult (60+)
- Southeast (District 1)
- Southwest (District 2)
- Central (District 3)
- Northeast (District 4)
- Northwest (District 5)