ARPA Community Resilience Programs Learning Community
Intention of Learning Community: As an extension of our commitment to center equity across ARPA funding, Upstream and Office of Equity have formed the Community Resilience Programs Learning Community.
As a cohort we’ll be using Equity Centered Results-Based Accountability to support your efforts to disrupt structural racism and tell your collective success stories. We are grateful for the breadth of services that mirror the needs of those most impacted by the pandemic.
We are excited to support you in this journey, and look forward to your participation in the training, technical assistance, and community building opportunities below:
Equity Centered Results-Based Accountability (EC RBA Trainings):
- Equity Centered Results-Based Accountability (EC RBA): Attend whichever session best fits your schedule. If you are inviting subcontractors to join, please make sure you all attend on the same day!
- Clear Impact Scorecard Training: TBD, 3 hours
Equity in Data Collection Trainings:
- Equity in Data Collection: September 14th from 9am-12:30pm
- Register here
- Cyber Security Training: A .5-hour online training that we ask you to complete by October 1st, 2022. We'll provide registration details
- System User Trainings: TBD live sessions on Zoom. Approximately one hour. Recordings will be made available
Coaching and Community Building:
- Coaching and Technical Assistance: Available during office hours or by appointment starting August 25th. More information coming soon...
- Learning Community Convenings: First convening is November 9th from 1-3pm; convenings will occur quarterly TBD
- Register for November 9th here